Salary Band: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
We’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer (Senior UX/UI/Product Designer) to join our award winning Experience Design team. The role is a fair blend of UI excellence and UX thinking, requiring true passion for crafting experiences. From complete website re-designs to optimisation programs, establishing service design strategies and chatbot interfaces - you'll have loads of exposure to working on some delightful projects for leading brands.
As a Senior Experience Designer within the team, specifically you will:
- Take ownership of digital design and deliver stunning interfaces across a variety of platforms
- Rapidly build interactive prototypes that bring designs to life and support user research
- Provide the necessary documentation and support to see your designs through the build process
- Maintain and contribute to design systems, ensuring consistent scalable design across multiple products
- Mentor designers, ensuring they have the opportunity to grow and develop
- Build successful relationships with clients that lead to long-term strategic partnerships
- Contribute to internal best practices and skill sharing to ensure we consistently deliver great work for our clients
- Plan and facilitate user research and workshops
- Work very closely with our ever-expanding team of UX consultants, UI designers, client partners and project managers. We'll give you lots of responsibility from day one to make sure you're able to deliver amazing work that you're super-proud of.
Our Ideal Candidate
You'll be comfortable running projects and taking a leadership role with clients. You'll have experience within UX - either from an agency or client background - and be able to talk confidently about how you’ve delivered impact in your work.
You will be aligned to our values - Purpose, Human, Open, Learning and Together. This means that you are goal driven and deliver on your commitments, you empathise with clients and colleagues, you share knowledge and give honest feedback, you have a thirst for learning, and you collaborate as a default.
You should definitely go for this opportunity if you want to:
- Lead teams across a variety of challenging design projects for household name clients
- Be part of our unique culture of collaboration, trust and empowerment
- Work within an extremely well respected UX team where you can have a visible impact
Most importantly, you'll have amazing comms skills and will be super-passionate about improving digital experiences.
You’ll be part of a friendly supportive team who are dedicated to creating amazing customer experiences . You will be supported to develop your skills and experience both through our dedicated training budget, the chance to attend/present at relevant conferences, and through our internal conference, ICON. We offer a genuinely flexible working environment, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, great offices and a company full of fantastic people.
At Inviqa, we craft digital experiences that change the game for our clients and their customers. Our teams combine strategy, customer insight, and technology engineering to help brands like Virgin, Radley, and Arsenal FC to rapidly solve customer problems and achieve their goals faster.
We’re a team of around 150 strategists, designers, technologists – and everything in between. And with offices across the UK, Germany and Hungary, we’re a local agency with global reach. Our vision is to create the best possible experiences for each other, our clients and their customers.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK.