Head of Business Consulting
Salary range: c£135,000 + bonus
Flexibility: Work will be hybrid with good degree of home working, role can be done 80% FTE up to full time.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Consulting to join the senior team at Inviqa to develop and grow our existing Consulting team. Working closely with teams across Inviqa, our Business Consultants play an integral role in helping to shape new business opportunities as well as working with our clients to identify, align on and solve business challenges with both our UK and German clients. We believe there is a significant opportunity to grow this team to deliver further value to both our business, and our clients’ organisations and we are looking for someone to lead this charge!
We expect you to have extensive experience of delivering strategic business consulting services in a consultancy or agency environment, and to have been part of, or led, the growth of a Consulting team. We want you to come in to help shape this opportunity for growth and drive it forward, helping us to further enhance our strategic service offering across Business Consulting, Experience Design and Technology.
About the role
We work with a range of household brands to deliver services across Business Consulting, Experience Design, Tech and Growth and Optimisation in the UK and Germany. Our clients include Aman Resorts, Arsenal, Moonpig, Reiss, Tesco, Talkmobile, and Visa, to name but a few!
Our Business Consulting team is relatively small and we are now looking for an experienced and inspirational consulting leader to both grow and evolve our existing Consulting team, and help make Inviqa a more consultative business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping Inviqa grow its Consulting business and instilling consultative ways of working across the company
- Leading and developing the skills of our existing Business Consulting team, instilling best practice and clear career paths.
- Working closely with teams across Inviqa, particularly Sales and Client Success, to help uncover business challenges and develop opportunities to work with prospects
You will bring:
- Extensive Business consulting acumen with demonstrable experience of driving digital transformation change in large businesses
- A clear understanding of Business Consulting best practice and how to ensure repeatable quality
- The ability to sell business consulting services - working with clients and internal teams to uncover, define, propose and win Business Consulting engagements
Dynamic and inspiring leadership to represent us internally and externally in the field of consulting
We also value:
- A strong understanding of end-to-end digital delivery from business strategy through UX and technical engagements
- An ability to build strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Someone who takes pride in delivering a consistently amazing client experience
- Previous experience of growing a consulting department or practice.
- 10+ years delivering business consulting services and leading and growing a team
This is a senior leadership role reporting into the board.
What we value in our fellow Inviqans
We are passionate about aligning around our values and behaviours and look for people who:
- Are aligned to our values - Purpose, Human, Open, Learning and Together. This means that you are goal-driven and deliver on your commitments, you empathise with clients and colleagues, you share knowledge and give honest feedback, you have a thirst for learning, and you collaborate as a default.
- Are problem solvers with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), able to communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Are confident in building strong and long lasting professional relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Love to collaborate and are a real team player
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, frequently moving between different client contexts
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness to lead by example
- Have a genuine passion for and an understanding of digital and its role in a business
- You’ll be part of a friendly supportive team who are dedicated to creating amazing customer experiences . You will be supported to develop your skills and experience both through our dedicated training budget, the chance to attend/present at relevant conferences, and through our internal conference, ICON. We offer a genuinely flexible working environment (not just for COVID!), 25 days holiday, pension scheme, and a company full of fantastic people.
- With offices across the UK, Germany and Hungary, we’re a local agency with global reach. Our vision is to create the best possible experiences for each other, our clients and their customers.