Salary band: Ft8,000,000 - Ft13,500,000 (depending on experience)
Locations: Budapest, Szeged or Hódmezővásárhely (hybrid remote working)
Working scheme: Full time (40h per week)
Our hiring process varies depending on the role and the candidate, but these are roughly the steps you should expect:
- Phone screening (20min)
- Technical "take at home" assessment (depending on experience)
- Technical interview (60 min)
Inviqa is part of the Havas CX Network; a Global network launched in October 2020, bringing together the strongest capabilities and expertise across the entire CX ecosystems.
Organised under a common structure, governance, methodology and mission, we bring together more than 2,000 CX specialists across 20 countries and combine the power of data, technology, and design to create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey.
The network leverages the power of rich insights, user-centric technology, and experience-led design to transform business performance for our clients and partners.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer of mid-level to senior experience to join our talented engineering team. You will work together with the creative and back-end teams to build the visual interfaces for our clients.
You will get the opportunity to work on many high profile brand sites and use a range of technologies across many consumer devices. As a broad agency we can provide variety and can support your career growth into new platforms, languages and tools. Our core e-commerce platforms include Magento2, Spryker and BigCommerce, which make use of templating engines such as Twig, Handlebars and Stencil.
In addition to your day-to-day development work you may be involved in:
- Project ceremonies: joining regular stand-ups, retrospectives and demo meetings - both internally and with our clients.
- Collaboration and support: helping others to integrate effectively into the team and be productive as quickly as possible.
Inviqa employees work across the UK and mainland Europe. We support both office and remote working. In such an environment clear and regular communication is key. You’ll be involved in regular project ceremonies including stand-ups, checkpoints, and retrospectives and have regular catch ups with your line manager.
You will get involved in wider community activities and events such as knowledge sharing sessions, code practices, and community discussions. We also host internal conferences (ICON) and hack days.
There may be occasional travel from your chosen office for client meetings, a team catch-up, or to celebrate successes with your remote colleagues.
What we want from you
At Inviqa we pride ourselves on cultivating a positive working environment. As such, we’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate and proactive: you care about doing the best job possible and can make recommendations on our technical approach and how we work together.
- A team player: you love being part of a team and working towards common goals. You are approachable, empathetic towards your peers, and open-minded about their ideas.
- A good communicator: you can communicate clearly in English to your team and clients.
- The ability to context-switch, though we will try to minimise this so you can focus on your current tasks.
We’re looking for a candidate with a proven track record of delivering websites to a high standard. This includes solid knowledge of, and commercial experience with, most of the following:
- Know the full HTML specification and when to use each tag.
- Have a working knowledge of CSS structuring conventions such as BEM.
- Be familiar with a CSS preprocessor, such as Sass.
- Have some exposure to JS frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular.
- Understand and have worked with the available build tools such as webpack.
- Know about performance implications of frontend work and how to profile it.
- Understand cross-browser principles such as responsive design and progressive enhancement
- Appreciate the importance of SEO and Accessibility
- Have a sound knowledge of, and be comfortable with, GIT version control system.
In your working style, you will be able to:
- Produce code on time with an emphasis on quality.
- Be able to estimate work for both yourself and others
- Be part of a team, doing what it takes to collaboratively reach objectives.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in Hungary.