We’re looking for experience designers (various levels) to join our award winning team. The role is a fair blend of UX and UI work, that in other words can be described as a product design role. From website re-designs to optimisation programs, establishing service design strategies and chatbot interfaces - you'll have loads of exposure to working on some delightful projects for leading brands.
- Enjoy building successful relationships with clients and teams
- Take ownership and deliver stunning experiences across a variety of platforms
- Build interactive prototypes that bring designs to life and support user research
- Advocate for and create design systems
- Plan and facilitate user research and workshops
- Contribute to internal best practices and skill sharing
- Offer you to become a part of a diverse and supportive experience design team
- Provide support to develop your skills through our generous training budgets and the chance to attend/present at relevant conferences
- Offer flexibility around your working hours and patterns: work in a way that suits you
- Offer 25 days holiday, pension scheme, access to great offices and collaboration spaces
- Offer a very large degree of autonomy and progression, whilst working with amazing world-famous brands like Virgin, Radley, Arsenal FC, Aman, CitiBank and many others.
Salary Bands(level depends on experience)
Early stage designer (starting in design, passionate about the subject)
Mid-weight designer (a few real projects, touched on research, consistent in design craft) 40-55K
Senior designer (more experience, more confidence across all the skill sets)
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK.