Senior: £45,000 - £56,500 (depending on experience)
Lead: £53,000 - £68,000 (depending on experience)
Location: United Kingdom (hybrid working)
Inviqa is part of the Havas CX Network; a Global network launched in October 2020, bringing together the strongest capabilities and expertise across the entire CX ecosystems.
Organised under a common structure, governance, methodology and mission, we bring together more than 2,000 CX specialists across 20 countries and combine the power of data, technology, and design to create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey.
The network leverages the power of rich insights, user-centric technology, and experience-led design to transform business performance for our clients and partners.
Our hiring process varies depending on the role and the candidate, but these are roughly the steps you should expect:
- Phone screening (20min)
- Technical "take at home" assessment (depending on experience)
- Technical interview (60 min)
Activities and Ways of Working
In addition to your day-to-day development work you may be involved in:
- Project ceremonies: joining regular stand-ups, retrospectives and demo meetings - both internally and with our clients.
- Collaboration and support: helping others to integrate effectively into the team and be productive as quickly as possible.
- Project initialisation: working under the guidance of our team leads and architects to set up the approach and architecture for new projects.
- Pre-sales and discovery: activities with clients to offer the technical voice in the creative decision-making process.
Inviqa employees work across the UK and mainland Europe. We support both office and remote working, though you will likely start your employment working remotely. In such an environment clear and regular communication is key. You’ll be involved in regular project ceremonies including stand-ups, checkpoints, and retrospectives.
You will also get involved in wider community activities and events such as knowledge sharing sessions, code practices, and community discussions. We also host internal conferences (ICON) and hack days.
There may be occasional travel from your chosen office for client meetings, a team catch-up, or to celebrate successes with your remote colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
At Inviqa we pride ourselves on cultivating a positive working environment. As such, we’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate and proactive: you care about doing the best job possible and can make recommendations on our technical approach and how we work together.
- A team player: you love being part of a team and working towards common goals. You are approachable, empathetic towards your peers, and open-minded about their ideas.
- A good communicator: you can communicate clearly in English to your team and clients.
- The ability to context-switch, though we will try and minimise this so you can focus on your current tasks.
At a senior level, we would expect you to have solid knowledge of, and commercial experience with, most of the following technologies:
- Developing and consuming APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- Component libraries along with tools such as Storybook or Fractal
- Web Accessibility & SEO
- Automated testing, including unit and integration testing
We would also expect you to have:
- Previous commercial development experience, ideally within several different working environments.
- Experience of working on a variety of projects of different sizes, durations and agile methodologies.
For more about what we expect from our engineers and how we support engineering progression, see Inviqa’s Engineering Progression Framework.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK.