Location: Inviqa, Havas HKX building London
Inviqa is part of the Havas CX Network; a Global network launched in October 2020, bringing together the strongest capabilities and expertise across the entire CX ecosystems.
Organised under a common structure, governance, methodology and mission, we bring together more than 2,000 CX specialists across 20 countries and combine the power of data, technology, and design to create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey. The network leverages the power of rich insights, user-centric technology, and experience-led design to transform business performance for our clients and partners.
It sits within the Havas Village in Kings Cross, London – a unique proposition that brings together 26 different marketing agencies as one company. Havas is the most integrated Group in our sector, with most of our creative and media teams sharing the same premises, the Havas Villages, designed to increase synergies and creativity for all our clients and agencies. We are the only communications group to have adopted a business model based on collaboration across agencies- building teams appropriate to our clients’ needs. One Vision. One Mission. One P&L. Together.
In London the Havas CX network brings together experts from three disciplines.
- Business Consultancy (Gate One) – to help businesses move from traditional structures based on internal operations, to customer centric organisations.
- Customer Engagement (Havas CX Helia) – supports clients in building meaningful relationships with through the development and building of loyalty, crm and engagement programmes.
- Digital products and services design and build (Inviqa) – designs and builds meaningful digital experiences and products at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
Over the past year the Havas CX Network in London went from strength to strength and, as we grow, we are looking for a smart and dynamic Business Director to sit in Inviqa, our digital experience agency.
You are commercially driven and drive organic growth, whilst being responsible for the clients’ senior relationships at an operational level, be the voice of the clients and represent their brands and business objectives to the Inviqa internal team to ensure we deliver against our clients’ expectations and vision.
You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients, making sure we meet the needs of these clients, drive organic client growth and deliver profitability. You therefore have a strategic mind and can build and hold multiple strong client relationships across all levels. You are seen as a true partner, fully immersed in the clients’ business and offering council and guidance to help them shape the direction of the business. You can comfortably challenge clients on briefs and direction, leading discussion back to business challenges and objectives, whilst translating and presenting client challenges, objectives, and performance through the business.
In addition, you will support the Managing Director to drive business development through partnerships with HKX Village agencies and the global CX Network by responding to their requests of collaborations to support their clients driving and activating meaningful digital experiences. You will need to have an entrepreneurial approach and help convert opportunities by listening and understanding what our partner agencies and clients needs, with the energy and passion to make things happen – someone that relishes challenges and galvanise teams.
You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team of creative, designers, project managers and developers. You therefore have a strong team spirit and approach and be able to inspires and motivate the whole team and holds regular catch ups to ensure everyone is tracking in the same direction. You will also need to work confidently with the leadership team and senior management and be able translate briefs in strategic business opportunities.
You will manage and nurture your team and build robust development plan by setting their objectives and empowering them to make strategic and operational decisions to help them reach their best of their abilities and achieve their long-term career goals.
Clients and cross-agencies relationship management
- Lead and develop clients and customers relationships and leverage existing/new agencies’ relationships
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior clients
- Actively support the client's commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning by ensuring the Inviqa offering is appropriately positioned to best support the client's objectives
- Build and develop a deep understanding of the current and future state of the client's sector, business needs, and competitive position; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector
- Ultimately accountable for the quality of the work delivered and that it is meeting the clients’ strategic and business objectives
- Develop and constantly review annual client growth plans by identifying growth areas and organic business opportunities.
Commercial Acumen and Business Growth
- Overall responsibility for commercial performance of the accounts managed and for their profitability
- Understands and manages agency commercials and internal forecasting
- Develop and constantly review the annual client’s growth plans by identifying growth areas and organic business opportunities
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationships through data, customer-centric design, technologies and digital products
- Develop and review set of creds that represent Inviqa and excites both prospects and intermediary agencies
- Support business development by partnering with other HKX agencies and the Global CX Network for upcoming requests of collaboration to deliver CX projects for existing/new clients
- Develop and review set of creds that represent Inviqa and excite both prospects and intermediary agencies.
- Build strong relationships and be respected across the agency, the HKX Village and the CX Network
- Work confidently day in day out with senior management
- Contribute and encourage agency culture and activities
- Inspire and motivate their team and holds regular catch ups to ensure everyone is tracking in the same direction
- Setting objectives for direct reports to help them achieve their long-term career goals
- Nurture their team by building robust development plans to help them reach their best of their abilities
- Can spot when people actively need help, and makes plans immediately.
- 10+ years in creative and brand digital agencies and 3+ years in a lead role
- Experience in cross-agencies ecosystem
- Strong relationship and management skills of Senior clients - Marketing Director level (included across EMEA)
- Precedent experience of working within a broad eco-system of agencies
- Experience in planning and managing digital and integrated campaigns and innovative projects
- Strategic thinker, strong understanding of customer journeys across all touch points and passionate about customer centricity
- Understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- Excited about innovation and technology, including e-commerce platforms
- Experience in working across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in managing budgets of £1.5M+ and in setting annual forecasts
- Proven track record in managing revenues and multiple clients at the same time
- Experience in nurturing and managing teams
- Excited about innovation and technology, including e-commerce platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills and feel comfortable building relationships up to c-suite level.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.