Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
Salary band: £35,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
Inviqa is part of the Havas CX Network; a Global network launched in October 2020, bringing together the strongest capabilities and expertise across the entire CX ecosystems.
Organised under a common structure, governance, methodology and mission, we bring together more than 2,000 CX specialists across 20 countries and combine the power of data, technology, and design to create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey. The network leverages the power of rich insights, user-centric technology, and experience-led design to transform business performance for our clients and partners.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our talented team. If you are passionate about digital and delivering awesome work, working closely with project teams and great clients to achieve their digital ambitions, while helping us to achieve commercial success, then this is for you!
You’ll be joining at an exciting time of growth, and will manage a number of digital projects concurrently, these could vary in size and approach, and you’ll have an opportunity to work with a fantastic team of engineers and consultants in order to deliver.
Our project managers play an integral role to ensure the successful delivery of everything we do. Working closely with all teams at Inviqa, we focus on collaborating with our team and client to build a plan to deliver the client’s ambitions within the project constraints, then work closely with the team and the client to create the best possible environment to enable them to deliver on that plan. We manage the execution of that plan, making adjustments and managing risks along the way to ensure a successful outcome on time and within budget.
We work with a range of household brands to deliver services across Digital and Business Strategy, Experience Design, Tech and Growth and Optimisation. Our clients include Aman Resorts, Arsenal, Moonpig, Reiss, Tesco, Talkmobile, and Visa, to name but a few!
We work predominantly using Agile methodologies, embracing that digital projects are complex and will change over time. We are measured on our ability to deliver projects while maintaining a happy team, a happy client and commercial success.
We are looking for someone with experience managing digital projects through the full lifecycle from discovery, through experience design and build phases who is able to collaborate and motivate their teams to deliver to a plan. You should have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with ensuring your team have clear instructions and managing stakeholder expectations. You should be able to work with your team to identify and manage risk and adjust the plan or approach based on the outcomes of your risk management.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in managing digital projects
- Has a collaborative project management style, working with their teams to identify solutions, generate and execute plans
- Is confident to negotiate and find a path when things don’t go fully to plan
- Is a champion of Agile methodologies
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Managing scope, budget and timelines for your projects
- Encouraging your team to take ownership of their work
- Reporting progress against budget and plan to the business and client
- Proactively managing project risks
- Coordinating and facilitating project workshops and Agile ceremonies
- Managing project team profiles to ensure you have the right people for the project
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be aligned to our values - Purpose, Human, Open, Learning and Together. This means that you are goal-driven and deliver on your commitments, you empathise with clients and colleagues, you share knowledge and give honest feedback, you have a thirst for learning, and you collaborate as a default.
- Are a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), able to communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Are confident in building strong and long lasting professional relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Are super organised with strong attention to detail
- Love to collaborate and are a real team player
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, frequently moving between different client contexts
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness to lead by example
We expect that you will have:
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience managing Consulting, Experience Design and/or Software engineering projects - at least 2 out of those 3
- Genuine passion for and understanding of digital
What's in it for you?
You will be supported to develop your skills and experience both through our dedicated training budget, and the chance to attend conferences.
We offer a genuinely flexible working environment, great offices, and a company full of fantastic people.We’re a team of around 150 strategists, designers, technologists – and everything in between. And with offices across the UK, Germany and Hungary, we’re a local agency with global reach.
We believe that good things come to organisations that align, design, develop, and optimise for diverse customer needs and clearly defined strategic objectives. Our teams help clients to drive the best customer and business outcomes through purposeful and inclusive digital products.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK.