Role: Senior Client Manager
Salary range: £42,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Havas Village London, 3 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG
We are looking for an experienced Senior Client Manager to join our growing Client Services team. If you are passionate about digital and delivering awesome work, building great relationships with fantastic clients while helping us achieve commercial success, then this is the role for you!
You’ll be joining at an exciting time of growth and will manage a range of existing key client relationships across a variety of sectors. This is a challenging, exciting and dynamic role, suited to someone who wants to grow their career in Client Services, whilst working in a fast paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
As a team, we play an integral role to ensure the successful delivery of everything we do. Working closely with all teams at Inviqa our focus is to ensure quality of output, aligning to the Client's and Inviqa's business objectives and goals. We are constantly evolving, looking at how we add value to both our clients and the Inviqa business. We love our clients and want them to have an exceptional experience in every interaction with us.
About the role
We work with a range of household brands to deliver services across Digital and Business Strategy, Experience Design, Tech and Growth and Optimisation.
Specifically, we are looking for someone to:
- Own a small number of client relationships, acting as their day-to-day point of contact.
- Build and grow these client relationships
- Get involved with our new business opportunities working with Sales & Delivery teams to shape and cost the right approach that the client will buy and that we can successfully deliver. These will then become part of your portfolio to manage and drive forward.
- Look at our lapsed and lost clients to identify opportunities to re-engage
You will understand our clients’ needs, help figure out the best solution to meet their goals and solve their problems, and ultimately focus on making their client experience with Inviqa the best it can be. Your objective is to help grow our accounts, enabling our clients to succeed and the Inviqa team to do even more awesome work!
You will report into a senior member of the Client Services team and will work closely with CS team colleagues to support our client accounts where required.
We are looking for someone who is driven by helping clients succeed, someone who is proactive and focused on the bigger picture as well as on getting things done.
In a nutshell, you will:
- Help look after and grow existing key accounts
- Take ownership of specific client accounts
- Ensure commercial success across your accounts
- Work closely with our internal teams to scope and deliver successful engagements to all our clients
You must be adept at building relationships at all levels, enabling you to engage with different stakeholders at client organisations as well as working with our internal teams to deliver exceptional results.
You will be aligned to our values - Purpose, Human, Open, Learning and Together. This means that you are goal-driven and deliver on your commitments, you empathise with clients and colleagues, you share knowledge and give honest feedback, you have a thirst for learning, and you collaborate as a default.
- Are a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), able to communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Are confident in building strong and long-lasting professional relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Are super organised with strong attention to detail
- Love to collaborate and are a real team player
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, frequently moving between different client contexts
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness to lead by example.
Last but not least we expect that you will have:
- Experience of working in a fast- paced environment
- 5 + years' experience working in client services
- Genuine passion for and an understanding of digital
- Worked in Agency - preferred but not absolutely essential
- Digital industry experience. Again, preferred but not essential
- Offer a diverse and supportive team
- Offer 25 days holiday, 3 days off between Christmas and New Year, and your birthday off
- Offer genuine flexibility around your working hours and patterns: work in a way that suits you
- Offer a large degree of autonomy and progression along with support to develop your skills through our generous training budgets and the chance to attend/present at relevant conferences
- Offer a role within an international network (Havas CX) dedicated to delivering meaningful experiences across the entire customer journey
- Enhanced maternity leave (6 weeks 100% of salary then 20 weeks 50% of salary).
- Enhanced paternity leave (4 weeks fully paid) and
- Up to 5 days paid emergency parental/caring leave
- Free bike parking
- Free breakfast, fruits and hot drinks
- A generous learning budget and access to Training and development from Havas University.
- Pension scheme, access to great offices and collaboration spaces.
You must be eligible to work in the U.K.